Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Head Bugs


Sad to say...we haven't been to church much lately. Unfortunately, Averie and I have been dealing with Head Lice. WHAT A NIGHTMARE! That is something I NEVER want to deal with again. The only good thing that came out of it is that we got some new pillows. YIPPEE!! I'd have rather have bought them out of the goodness of my heart. Not the obligation due to bugs. Here we are with Mayo in the hair. Luckily she was quite the trooper. The first time we had to do it all wasn't that great but from then on she knew we had to look for bugs. Ugh! As you can tell from the smile on her face, she didn't really care.



It was easier "going through" her hair straight rather than through ALL THOSE CURLS!

1 comment:

The neighbor said...

Who knew you could be so HOT with one of those things on your head?! You really have the forehead for it. I guess you and Chad-o have matching ones, now. All I keep thinking is- "did I hug Cat at Princeton on Thursday?". Sorry, it's just one of those "my friend has lice" thoughts. I love ya anywany- bugs or no bugs! I've never really been interested in your hair, anyway. Love me!!