Sunday, July 20, 2008

Playing with my new camera!

These are just a few (of 1543) pics that I love. There are so many more I'd like to post. I don't know if I'm gonna or not though. These a some of my most favorites though. I hope you enjoy them. Please don't ask me why I took the one of the Diet Coke can, I was just taking a pic of something REALLY close! Hence the title of the blog!

I LOVE these of the kids.
This one turned out SO cool. My lens was fogged. I'm glad!!

Cucumber Falls

The moon, the Space Station (or so I've been told) and a cross





Gram's precious hand.
This was the sun believe it or not.


GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Gram's roses finally bloomed.
Averie picked them before we left.
I could have died! ha ha ha
















LIONS
and TIGERS
and BEARS
OH MY!











2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

They are all awesome! Love them!

Beth said...

WOW!!! That's all I can really say!! The pics are awesome!!! Would love to see some more!!!