Sunday, June 29, 2008

VBS at FBCH

VBS for FBCH was June 16 thru 20th. We had lots of fun. Thankfully, I didn't have to hold Averie 'on my hip' all week. The class she was in rotated in to the playground where I was. She had a great time! Garrett also had fun as you will see!

Averie on the train. WOW, she has her blanket! What a surprise???!!!

What is that she has??? I feel sorry for Mrs. Tina next year 'cause I'm not letting her take it to school!

Poor Garrett must have thought it was in Spring Training for football. They had them in there doing crab crawls (or whatever they're called).

Look what all she got at the store?? A BLANKET!!!



This is her boyfriend, Jake, she looks like she wears the pants in this relationship! SORRY MAN!
Garrett, Matthew and Keaton (Kaleb was in the other group or he would've been in this shot)



Best Buds...Matthew and Garrett

No comments: