Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear... Oops!

I can't believe I am willingly admitting this (my mom always told me I was bad about telling on myself) but at Garrett's birthday party Saturday I sang "Happy Birthday Dear Dylan"! Honestly I cannot believe I did this. Thankfully I wasn't singing loud like I normally do. I don' t think he heard me do this and I will never tell him. However, if he finds out...I'm coming after YOU! Besides, I call him the wrong name all the time. At least I didn't sing happy birthday to Averie. That would've been a little off! Oh well, chalk me up as BEING HUMAN! I am getting OLD too, that can be my other excuse. Either way he had a good time at his party. It was a lot of fun. The kids played the Wii, Bingo and jumped on the trampoline. We just had it here at the house with family and close friends. He decided he would have a small party and a GOOD gift. He got a Ninentendo DS Lite along with some money and toys. Thanks to all of you that were able to attend and we missed those of you that couldn't.

1 comment:

The Wilsons said...

No sister, Happy Birthday Dylan was a little off...Happy Birthday Averie would have been A LOT off!!!! - lol
Thanks for letting us party with yall ;)