Thursday, July 9, 2009

June 14~BAC Church Annual Picnic

Averie discovered you can swing and look like a plane.
Garrett and Dylan see-sawing
They are looking at some planes.
The remote control kind.
That's the "I can get away with anything" look she gives daddy!
Not my fav but I love trying to capture her character!
Garrett couldn't get a serious look! He was crackin' up!!!
This is def. a fav though!
Garrett and Averie tried their hand at balloon toss.
She hated it!
Shhhh...I'm listening to the instructions!!
AND THEY'RE OFF!!!!
We did make an honest effort!
We DID NOT win...needless to say!
You better watch out boy!
Chad got it! WAY TO GO DYL!
Dylan and Chad won 1st place in the balloon toss contest.
Garrett and Averie Hoola-Hooping
JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!
Back
Front
THIS was the backyard of a house we saw on the way!
I'm soooo jealous!

No comments: