Sunday, July 12, 2009

My BFF's...........

Cathy, Amanda and Angie (or Angela)...aka CaManGela! hahaha We have been best friends for the last 18 years. WOW! You now the old saying..."You will always be my best friend...you know too much!" that is true in this case. It's great though. I LOVE my BFF's! We have been there for each other through: getting 3 drivers licenses, 6 - 8 cars, 5 weddings, 3 divorces, 6 kids, 101 birthdays, millions of tears and tons & tons more laughs. I am so thankful that God brought me these girls.....WAY back when!!! There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of them and wish we lived in the same town so we could see each other all the time. I will truly cherish them for the rest of my life!

I love you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me explain the birthdays!
18 (the number of years we've known each other)
x 3 (me, Ang and Am)
= 54
+
16 (Dylan)
9 (Krystin)
8 (Victoria)
7 (Garrett)
4 (Averie)
3 (Cole)
= 101 hahaha that's wild!
I plan on posting old pics soon.

No comments: