Friday, September 5, 2008

Bye Bye diapers!

We FINALLY said "Good bye to diapers"! I have been looking forward to this day for quite some time now. Averie started showing signs off and on of wanting to "go" since she was abou 18 months. She is now 3 1/2 and just started preschool. IT'S PAST TIME! She has pooped a couple of times on accident but wanted no part in going all the time. Our power was out on the 2nd and we went to my bro and sis-in-laws house and the kids were all out playing in the rain and she decided she needed to poop. I gladly took her in and sat her on the potty. She did...and we were both so excited. I took a picture of her standing by the toilet with my phone and sent it to Chad letting him know. It was pretty funny! He was excited for her. Now I know this is gross but she pooped yesterday right before 2 pm when Chad got home and she wanted to leave it in the toilet to show him. We did but it didn't end there. I'm sure if we could've invited the whole family over she would've loved it. We left it in there til Dylan got home at 3 and that was enough. It got flushed! She has already gone today so I am gonna say this is a good sign! YIPEE!!!

2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

I love all the new pictures! It is so nice catching up on your family!

The Wilsons said...

Yall are gonna be rich now!!!!!