Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OK, we gave ballet an honest effort!

SHE HATED IT!!! She went to class 3 different times and absolutely hated it! This past week I tried to get her up from her nap to get ready for dance and she cried saying "I don't wanna dance!" How can you just MAKE them go. She's only 3 1/2. I talked to the owner and asked her if we could try gymnastics (she has a close friend in there). This past Friday we went and she was a little hesitant but after 2 rounds on the little circuit...SHE LOVED IT!!! I was so excited. She is fired up about going this week. I am excited about taking her. I wasn't gonna push it but she loves it! I am hoping to get some pictures soon so you can see what they do. I will post some as soon as I get some. TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd hate ballet too...but I'd be all over some gymnastics! Glad yall found the "right" place for Miss Averie!
-Annie

Sarah said...

Averie will be flipping all over your house in no time! Hide the lamps! Kendall is unsure about dance this year too. My "all I care about is dance" girl is having trouble adjusting to a new studio. Let's hope things perk up. We miss yall!