Monday, August 11, 2008

Our newest addition!

A POOL!!!!
After 5 HOT, HOT Summers we finally convinced Chad into letting us get a pool. Actually, it was given to us and that's about the only reason (I believe) that he let us get it! Either way, WE HAVE A POOL!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!! We had so much fun filling it up. We all got in and were playing around while Chad was scrubbing the "muck" off. Averie liked it better with only inches of water rather than feet. She was able to play around without help! It took her some getting used to. She didn't like it at first. I wished for my camera when we were filling it up but I was having so much fun I didn't want to get out! Our favorite thing is to make a whirl pool. It's good exercise too! Oh, we have a deep end and a shallow end (I guess I should say SIDE)! The pool is on a small slope. I'll have to get a pictures of the whole thing at an angle where you can see it. It's pretty funny actually. Since getting the pool, Garrett has STRIPPED the life vest off! He is able to touch and LOVES IT! I think it makes him feel like a BIG boy! Dylan LOVES it as well, he's our "fish". We are all so excited about having it. I just had to share!!








No comments: