Sunday, August 10, 2008

UGH!!!

Have you EVER been without a keyboard? Mine went out the other day. I called Office Depot and they had me call the warranty company. I called him and he told me it would be up to 8 business days before I could get one. I had 4 orders I needed to work on just sitting here. I got so desperate at one point I was literally cutting and pasting letters to make words so I could look stuff up on google. I WAS GOING CRAZY! Luckily my dad had one at his house and he was headed this way. HE SAVED THE DAY!!! I don't think I could've gone another day without one. I know I could've just gone to the store and bought one but WHY if I'm getting a new one FREE!!! I paid for the warranty for a reason! ANYWAY, I'm back and ready to do some blogging. I will be back soon!

No comments: